- Start by hovering your cursor over the settings tab on the left-hand navigation bar and click on the Administrators button in the drop down.
2. Inside the administrator tool, click on the "New Administrator" button
3. This will expose a text box. Click on the box and enter the email address for your new admin and click the "search" button.
If the user already has a Mimeo Digital Library account, the first name and last name will autofill in the boxes below. If the user does not have an account, you will need to populate the first and last name.
4. From here you will select which type of admin you would like this user to be - manager or coordinator. If you click the dropdown below the last name you can toggle between manager and coordinator.
- Managers - Have full control and unrestricted access to upload, distribute content, revoke access to content, and view all reporting levels.
- Coordinators - Are limited to their access based upon library category.
Categories are created at the library level of the Digital Admin account.
To restrict access, click the toggle below "restrict category access". Categories in the left-hand column need to be moved to the right-hand column to be considered restricted.
5. Be sure to click "submit" to save your settings. Your new admin will receive an activation link to the email address you used to create their admin status.